Mr. and Mrs. Pasquale D’Orazio of Lancaster celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hutch’s Restaurant, Buffalo. Mr. D’Orazio and Carol Gugino were married Sept. 14, 1957, in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church, Brant. He is retired chief fire administrator for the Buffalo Fire Department with 30 years of service; she retired from Macy’s . They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Carol and Pasquale D’Orazio
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'