Mr. and Mrs. Pasquale D’Orazio of Lancaster celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hutch’s Restaurant, Buffalo. Mr. D’Orazio and Carol Gugino were married Sept. 14, 1957, in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church, Brant. He is retired chief fire administrator for the Buffalo Fire Department with 30 years of service; she retired from Macy’s . They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Carol and Pasquale D’Orazio
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph