Mr. and Mrs. Pasquale D’Orazio of Lancaster celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hutch’s Restaurant, Buffalo. Mr. D’Orazio and Carol Gugino were married Sept. 14, 1957, in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church, Brant. He is retired chief fire administrator for the Buffalo Fire Department with 30 years of service; she retired from Macy’s . They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Carol and Pasquale D’Orazio
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud