Mr. and Mrs. Pasquale D’Orazio of Lancaster celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hutch’s Restaurant, Buffalo. Mr. D’Orazio and Carol Gugino were married Sept. 14, 1957, in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church, Brant. He is retired chief fire administrator for the Buffalo Fire Department with 30 years of service; she retired from Macy’s . They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Carol and Pasquale D’Orazio
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups