Mr. and Mrs. Robert Dean Shepler of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Shepler and Wilma Blair were married July 12, 1952, in Salem Evangelical and Reformed Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez Plastics and is a Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean War. They have two children, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Robert and Wilma Shepler
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port