Mr. and Mrs. Robert Dean Shepler of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Shepler and Wilma Blair were married July 12, 1952, in Salem Evangelical and Reformed Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez Plastics and is a Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean War. They have two children, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Robert and Wilma Shepler
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice