Mr. and Mrs. Robert Dean Shepler of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Shepler and Wilma Blair were married July 12, 1952, in Salem Evangelical and Reformed Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez Plastics and is a Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean War. They have two children, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Robert and Wilma Shepler
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away