Mr. and Mrs. Robert Dean Shepler of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Shepler and Wilma Blair were married July 12, 1952, in Salem Evangelical and Reformed Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez Plastics and is a Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean War. They have two children, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Robert and Wilma Shepler
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins