Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Janus of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a private family gathering. Mr. Janus and Rita Mackowiak were married Sept. 20, 1952, in St. Luke Catholic Church. He is retired from Boilermakers Local 7; she is a retired clerk for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Rita and Joseph Janus
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice