Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Janus of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a private family gathering. Mr. Janus and Rita Mackowiak were married Sept. 20, 1952, in St. Luke Catholic Church. He is retired from Boilermakers Local 7; she is a retired clerk for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Rita and Joseph Janus
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 246 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 155 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws