Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Janus of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a private family gathering. Mr. Janus and Rita Mackowiak were married Sept. 20, 1952, in St. Luke Catholic Church. He is retired from Boilermakers Local 7; she is a retired clerk for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Rita and Joseph Janus
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 130 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 89 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed