Mr. and Mrs. Edward “Whitey” Mazurek of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Atlantic City. Renewal of marriage vows will take place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Mr. Mazurek and Stephanie Mazur were married Sept. 3, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church, Buffalo. He is a polka band trumpet player and retired from pharmaceutical sales; she retired from the U.S. Postal Service. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Stephanie and Edward Mazurek
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port