Mr. and Mrs. Edward “Whitey” Mazurek of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Atlantic City. Renewal of marriage vows will take place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Mr. Mazurek and Stephanie Mazur were married Sept. 3, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church, Buffalo. He is a polka band trumpet player and retired from pharmaceutical sales; she retired from the U.S. Postal Service. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Stephanie and Edward Mazurek
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance