Mr. and Mrs. Robert K. Doran of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party in their son and daughter-in-law’s home. Mr. Doran and Nina Quagliana were married Aug. 16, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. Both are retired pharmacists for Town and Country Pharmacy, Depew. They have four children and four grandchildren.
Nina and Robert Doran
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph