Mr. and Mrs. Robert K. Doran of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party in their son and daughter-in-law’s home. Mr. Doran and Nina Quagliana were married Aug. 16, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. Both are retired pharmacists for Town and Country Pharmacy, Depew. They have four children and four grandchildren.
Nina and Robert Doran
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'