Mr. and Mrs. Robert K. Doran of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party in their son and daughter-in-law’s home. Mr. Doran and Nina Quagliana were married Aug. 16, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. Both are retired pharmacists for Town and Country Pharmacy, Depew. They have four children and four grandchildren.
Nina and Robert Doran
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult