Mr. and Mrs. Robert K. Doran of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party in their son and daughter-in-law’s home. Mr. Doran and Nina Quagliana were married Aug. 16, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. Both are retired pharmacists for Town and Country Pharmacy, Depew. They have four children and four grandchildren.
Nina and Robert Doran
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws