Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Lund of Williamsville celebrated their 65th anniversary with an intimate family gathering. They received an anniversary proclamation from State Sen. Michael H. Razenhofer. Mr. Lund and Theresa M. Morgan were married Aug. 23, 1947, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from health care in Erie County; she is a retired music teacher for Lancaster Central School District. Both are volunteers at local nursing homes, where Theresa, who uses a wheelchair, sings and plays the piano for residents.
Theresa and Gordon Lund
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'