Mr. and Mrs. Michael G. Mulawka Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a week stay in a vacation home with all their children and grandchildren at Saranac Lake. Mr. Mulawka and Jane Gilbert were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired music teacher for Buffalo Public Schools with 34 years of service; she is a retired nurse for McAuley Residence Nursing Home, Kenmore. They have six daughters and five grandchildren.
Michael and Jane Mulawka
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph