Mr. and Mrs. Michael G. Mulawka Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a week stay in a vacation home with all their children and grandchildren at Saranac Lake. Mr. Mulawka and Jane Gilbert were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired music teacher for Buffalo Public Schools with 34 years of service; she is a retired nurse for McAuley Residence Nursing Home, Kenmore. They have six daughters and five grandchildren.
Michael and Jane Mulawka
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals