Mr. and Mrs. Gregory Dake Sr. of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hamburg. The couple enjoyed a weekend stay in the Finger Lakes as a special gift from their children. Mr. Dake and Julie Valentine were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. James United Church of Christ, Hamburg. They are the owners of Zephyr Shoppe in Orchard Park, Amherst, Dunkirk and West Seneca, since its opening in 1976. The couple are active members of Churchill Memorial Methodist Church in Boston. They have two children and seven grandchildren.
Julie and Greg Dake
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground