Mr. and Mrs. Gregory Dake Sr. of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Hamburg. The couple enjoyed a weekend stay in the Finger Lakes as a special gift from their children. Mr. Dake and Julie Valentine were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. James United Church of Christ, Hamburg. They are the owners of Zephyr Shoppe in Orchard Park, Amherst, Dunkirk and West Seneca, since its opening in 1976. The couple are active members of Churchill Memorial Methodist Church in Boston. They have two children and seven grandchildren.
Julie and Greg Dake
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'