Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Skorupa of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their son’s home. Mr. Skorupa and Stella Marczynski were married Sept. 6, 1947, in Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired from M. Wile with 40 years of service. They have four children, eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Stella and Jerome Skorupa
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals