Mr. and Mrs. Donald A. Licata of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Falletta’s Restaurant, Clarence. Mr. Licata and Ann Grasso were married Aug. 23, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired manager for Bell Aerospace, Wheatfield. They have three children, nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Ann and Donald Licata
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away