Mr. and Mrs. Donald A. Licata of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Falletta’s Restaurant, Clarence. Mr. Licata and Ann Grasso were married Aug. 23, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired manager for Bell Aerospace, Wheatfield. They have three children, nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Ann and Donald Licata
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'