Mr. and Mrs. Donald A. Licata of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Falletta’s Restaurant, Clarence. Mr. Licata and Ann Grasso were married Aug. 23, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired manager for Bell Aerospace, Wheatfield. They have three children, nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Ann and Donald Licata
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws