Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lauricella of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Lauricella and Angeline Mortellaro were married July 12, 1952, in Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auto worker for General Motors Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is retired from College Knitting Mills, Buffalo. They have two children and five grandchildren.
- 372 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo