Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lauricella of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Lauricella and Angeline Mortellaro were married July 12, 1952, in Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auto worker for General Motors Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is retired from College Knitting Mills, Buffalo. They have two children and five grandchildren.
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port