Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lauricella of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Lauricella and Angeline Mortellaro were married July 12, 1952, in Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auto worker for General Motors Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is retired from College Knitting Mills, Buffalo. They have two children and five grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes