Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lauricella of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Lauricella and Angeline Mortellaro were married July 12, 1952, in Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auto worker for General Motors Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is retired from College Knitting Mills, Buffalo. They have two children and five grandchildren.
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 140 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance