Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lauricella of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Lauricella and Angeline Mortellaro were married July 12, 1952, in Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auto worker for General Motors Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is retired from College Knitting Mills, Buffalo. They have two children and five grandchildren.
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 127 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 88 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed