Mr. and Mrs. Tony Pilsbury of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Mr. Pilsbury and Jean Gustek were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from management at Cello Pak in Cheektowaga. They have two children and a granddaughter.
Jean and Tony Pilsbury
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port