Mr. and Mrs. James P. Lettieri of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Las Vegas. Mr. Lettieri and Patricia Schultz were married Aug. 25, 1962, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. Both are retired. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Patricia and James Lettieri
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'