Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Garrett of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their daughter's home, followed by a trip to the Maine Coast. Mr. Garrett and Marie J. Hardin were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Benedict's Catholic Church, Amherst. He is a retired store manager for NAPA Auto Parts with 40 years of service; she is a retired bookkeeper for Diversified Business Services, Clarence. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Richard and Marie Garrett
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port