Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Garrett of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their daughter's home, followed by a trip to the Maine Coast. Mr. Garrett and Marie J. Hardin were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Benedict's Catholic Church, Amherst. He is a retired store manager for NAPA Auto Parts with 40 years of service; she is a retired bookkeeper for Diversified Business Services, Clarence. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Richard and Marie Garrett
- 283 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph