Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Guerrasio of Hamburg and West Palm Beach, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family brunch hosted by their children at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Guerrasio and Helen Pezzimenti were married Sept. 1, 1952, in St. Columba Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales manager for Century Importers; she is retired from Hengerer's Department Store in Seneca Mall and Orchard Park schools. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Helen and Vincent Guerrasio
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'