Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Guerrasio of Hamburg and West Palm Beach, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family brunch hosted by their children at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Guerrasio and Helen Pezzimenti were married Sept. 1, 1952, in St. Columba Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales manager for Century Importers; she is retired from Hengerer's Department Store in Seneca Mall and Orchard Park schools. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Helen and Vincent Guerrasio
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 127 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals