Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Guerrasio of Hamburg and West Palm Beach, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family brunch hosted by their children at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Guerrasio and Helen Pezzimenti were married Sept. 1, 1952, in St. Columba Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales manager for Century Importers; she is retired from Hengerer's Department Store in Seneca Mall and Orchard Park schools. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Helen and Vincent Guerrasio
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 221Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified