Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Guerrasio of Hamburg and West Palm Beach, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family brunch hosted by their children at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Guerrasio and Helen Pezzimenti were married Sept. 1, 1952, in St. Columba Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales manager for Century Importers; she is retired from Hengerer's Department Store in Seneca Mall and Orchard Park schools. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Helen and Vincent Guerrasio
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups