Mr. and Mrs. James Kasprzyk of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Mr. Kasprzyk and Mary Hansen were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Anne's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired graphic artist for Calspan Corp., Cheektowaga; she is a retired credit supervisor for Sears Credit Central, West Seneca. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Mary and James Kasprzyk
- 376 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo