Mr. and Mrs. James Kasprzyk of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Mr. Kasprzyk and Mary Hansen were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Anne's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired graphic artist for Calspan Corp., Cheektowaga; she is a retired credit supervisor for Sears Credit Central, West Seneca. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Mary and James Kasprzyk
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals