Mr. and Mrs. Roy Potter of Aurora, formerly of Orchard Park, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Cayuga Lake. Mr. Potter and Jean Schwartz were married Sept. 1, 1962, in First Presbyterian Church, East Aurora. He is retired purchasing manager for Trico Products, Buffalo; she is a retired registered nurse for Staff Builders, Buffalo. They have four children and four grandchildren.
Roy and Jean Potter
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port