Mr. and Mrs. Pascal Zanzano of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and grandchildren at Myrtle Beach, S.C. Mr. Zanzano and Kathleen Mulcahy were married Aug. 18, 1962, in All Saints Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Niagara County Community College, Sanborn; she is retired from American Red Cross, Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Pascal and Kathleen Zanzano
- 309 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph