Mr. and Mrs. Pascal Zanzano of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and grandchildren at Myrtle Beach, S.C. Mr. Zanzano and Kathleen Mulcahy were married Aug. 18, 1962, in All Saints Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Niagara County Community College, Sanborn; she is retired from American Red Cross, Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Pascal and Kathleen Zanzano
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance