Mr. and Mrs. Charles G. Rennard of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at their son and daughter-in-law's home in Cheektowaga. Mr. Rennard and Irene P. Sowinski were married July 14, 1962, in St. Luke's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. after 40 years of service. They have a son, three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Irene and Charles Rennard
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult