Mr. and Mrs. Charles G. Rennard of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at their son and daughter-in-law's home in Cheektowaga. Mr. Rennard and Irene P. Sowinski were married July 14, 1962, in St. Luke's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. after 40 years of service. They have a son, three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Irene and Charles Rennard
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 172 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground