Mr. and Mrs. Joe Terian of Sun Lakes, Ariz., formerly of West Seneca, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by Monsignor David M. Lee at Our Lady of Charity Catholic Church, Buffalo. The couple took a cruise to Bermuda, followed by a surprise dinner party with family. Mr. Terian and Kathy Burns were married Aug. 25, 1962 in St. Bonaventure's Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired partner and manager for PCB Piezotronics, Depew. Both are retired real estate agents. They have five children and 17 grandchildren.
Kathy and Joe Terian
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 162Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph