Mr. and Mrs. Joe Terian of Sun Lakes, Ariz., formerly of West Seneca, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by Monsignor David M. Lee at Our Lady of Charity Catholic Church, Buffalo. The couple took a cruise to Bermuda, followed by a surprise dinner party with family. Mr. Terian and Kathy Burns were married Aug. 25, 1962 in St. Bonaventure's Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired partner and manager for PCB Piezotronics, Depew. Both are retired real estate agents. They have five children and 17 grandchildren.
Kathy and Joe Terian
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 167 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground