Mr. and Mrs. Robert Becker of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. A fall trip is planned. Mr. Becker and Patricia Koopmanns were married July 29, 1962, in St. William's Church, West Seneca. He is a retired electrical engineer for American Standard; she is a retired dietician aide for Aurora Park Nursing Home. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Patricia and Robert Becker
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port