Mr. and Mrs. Robert L'Italien of Alliance, Ohio, formerly of East Amherst, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. L'Italien and Elizabeth Collins were married Aug. 9, 1952, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired plant manager for Teledyne Hanau, Cheektowaga; she is a retired teacher for Kenmore-Tonawanda School District. They have three children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Robert and Elizabeth L'Italien
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups