Mr. and Mrs. Robert L'Italien of Alliance, Ohio, formerly of East Amherst, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. L'Italien and Elizabeth Collins were married Aug. 9, 1952, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired plant manager for Teledyne Hanau, Cheektowaga; she is a retired teacher for Kenmore-Tonawanda School District. They have three children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Robert and Elizabeth L'Italien
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice