Mr. and Mrs. Ronald J. Baginski of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Boston, followed by a gathering for family and friends at Orchard Park Post 567, American Legion. Mr. Baginski and Gail A. Brayman were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service in East Aurora. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Ronald and Gail Baginski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port