Mr. and Mrs. Ronald J. Baginski of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Boston, followed by a gathering for family and friends at Orchard Park Post 567, American Legion. Mr. Baginski and Gail A. Brayman were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service in East Aurora. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Ronald and Gail Baginski
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws