Mr. and Mrs. James Seufert of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Olive Garden. Mr. Seufert and Mary Schwibinger were married July 5, 1947, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired typesetter with 30 years of service at Roth Typographic Service, Buffalo. They have two children and two grandchildren.
James and Mary Seufert
- 623 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws