Mr. and Mrs. James Seufert of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Olive Garden. Mr. Seufert and Mary Schwibinger were married July 5, 1947, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired typesetter with 30 years of service at Roth Typographic Service, Buffalo. They have two children and two grandchildren.
James and Mary Seufert
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals