Mr. and Mrs. James Bryant of Bowmansville celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a trip to Maryland to visit their first great-grandchild. Mr. Bryant and Beverly Nelin were married Aug. 24, 1957, in St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Lead, S.D. He served in the Army National Color Guard and retired as a bricklayer foreman for Raymond E. Kelley Inc., Bowmansville, with 35 years of service; she formerly worked as a secretary for the Department of Defense, Washington, D.C., and retired as a crossing guard and gift shop attendant/cashier. They have four children, 19 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
James and Beverly Bryant
- 184 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 168 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 132 Overstuffed with school tax excess
- 125 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
- 121 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced