Mr. and Mrs. James Bryant of Bowmansville celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a trip to Maryland to visit their first great-grandchild. Mr. Bryant and Beverly Nelin were married Aug. 24, 1957, in St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Lead, S.D. He served in the Army National Color Guard and retired as a bricklayer foreman for Raymond E. Kelley Inc., Bowmansville, with 35 years of service; she formerly worked as a secretary for the Department of Defense, Washington, D.C., and retired as a crossing guard and gift shop attendant/cashier. They have four children, 19 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
James and Beverly Bryant
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 116 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed