Mr. and Mrs. James Bryant of Bowmansville celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a trip to Maryland to visit their first great-grandchild. Mr. Bryant and Beverly Nelin were married Aug. 24, 1957, in St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Lead, S.D. He served in the Army National Color Guard and retired as a bricklayer foreman for Raymond E. Kelley Inc., Bowmansville, with 35 years of service; she formerly worked as a secretary for the Department of Defense, Washington, D.C., and retired as a crossing guard and gift shop attendant/cashier. They have four children, 19 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
James and Beverly Bryant
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph