Mr. and Mrs. James Bryant of Bowmansville celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a trip to Maryland to visit their first great-grandchild. Mr. Bryant and Beverly Nelin were married Aug. 24, 1957, in St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Lead, S.D. He served in the Army National Color Guard and retired as a bricklayer foreman for Raymond E. Kelley Inc., Bowmansville, with 35 years of service; she formerly worked as a secretary for the Department of Defense, Washington, D.C., and retired as a crossing guard and gift shop attendant/cashier. They have four children, 19 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
James and Beverly Bryant
- 525 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 222 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 93Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres