Mr. and Mrs. Harold Schaff of Eggertsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party at Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Schaff and Margie Thompson were married Aug. 31, 1947, in Church of the Nazarene, Buffalo. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from General Motors after 35 years of service; she is a retired purchaser for W.T. Grant. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Harold and Margie Schaff
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance