Mr. and Mrs. Harold Schaff of Eggertsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party at Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Schaff and Margie Thompson were married Aug. 31, 1947, in Church of the Nazarene, Buffalo. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from General Motors after 35 years of service; she is a retired purchaser for W.T. Grant. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Harold and Margie Schaff
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'