Mr. and Mrs. Harold Schaff of Eggertsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party at Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Schaff and Margie Thompson were married Aug. 31, 1947, in Church of the Nazarene, Buffalo. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from General Motors after 35 years of service; she is a retired purchaser for W.T. Grant. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Harold and Margie Schaff
- 488 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 485Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 221 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 91Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres