Mr. and Mrs. Harold Schaff of Eggertsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party at Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Schaff and Margie Thompson were married Aug. 31, 1947, in Church of the Nazarene, Buffalo. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from General Motors after 35 years of service; she is a retired purchaser for W.T. Grant. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Harold and Margie Schaff
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph