Mr. and Mrs. Harold Schaff of Eggertsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party at Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Schaff and Margie Thompson were married Aug. 31, 1947, in Church of the Nazarene, Buffalo. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from General Motors after 35 years of service; she is a retired purchaser for W.T. Grant. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Harold and Margie Schaff
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port